Recent Articles

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 18 March 2016

ASTROLOGICAL FILM REVIEW: THE SECRET OF THE GREEN MILE


When I saw this film I LOVED IT.

Afterwards, discussing it with close family and friends, I couldn't decide exactly WHY I loved it. I mean the story isn't that great – in fact it's a bit unrealistic and just silly.

Also, none of the actors are heroes of mine – I'm more of a John–Wayne–Arnold–Schwarzenegger–Steve–Buscemi–sort–of–guy. I don't even like Tom Hanks and that old Black guy, or the big bald one (sorry – I forgot their names!).


Anyway, this conundrum got me thinking, until FINALLY I realized THE SECRET of THE GREEN MILE!

It's all done with horoscopes!!! For example, Tom Hanks is a Cancerian. It is no secret that the Cancerian colors are silver – like prison bars – and GREEN, as in 'Green Mile'! Also the Cancerian keyword is `SECURITY' and Cancerians are known for being sensitive and motherly guys. Obviously, one of the best jobs for sensitive, motherly guys is prison warden, like the one portrayed by Hanks in the movie.

I haven't checked this theory out with other movies yet, but I'm sure this example proves pretty convincingly that Hollywood uses horoscopes for casting and developing storylines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages